Posts by Caribbeans

Jin adv teaser got me like >.> cause they just release stellas like 4 weeks ago and they already gonna release Jin. Kinda suspect but hey I if they do release next week great but hope they fix the bug at the same time....

clearly GF and Lion games realised westerners like to gamble a lot hence why lootboxes/Wheel are still around. Other games always have some form of "a chance to get" events/purchases. Players just keep buying to test their luck, some get rewarded with spending less while some spend more.

but hey its peoples money...I use to be like that but i learn not to. Temptation is too strong sometimes

I hope you guys above aint serious about that 1 month wait for a bug that drastically decreases jin dmg to be fixed because if this shit doesnt at least gets a notice on nxt maintenance heck FFS there should have been an Emergency maintenance for this sht.........

Either way, you guys are mostly pissed because of the lack of content which can be understandable to a certain extent.

Content is no big deal but what many are really complaining about how GF handles the premium store n their crazy ass prices, not to mention so much bugs that are indeed GF related have not been fixed.....

Lags/FPS drops still happening since Lilly advancements....

They dont interact with the community at all the last time and probably the only time they did that was around gamescom, delaying advancements from monthly to every other month, still way behind in terms of updates and i mean way behind compare to KR.

GF isnt a total shyt hole but they aint good either.....

since my main is Haru, here is Saber cosmetics

i'll add Lily as well but i do not play her

i'm still waiting on Iris & Stella

these costumes are most likely gonna be Loot Boxes u heard it here first....any costume that has its own unique design which includes weapon skins n the like will be in WoT(Wheel of Trash) or loot boxes.......

my best guess stella adv at the end of january.......but then they would do a teaser by now but then again they probably be like "the holidays" so most likely February sadly. Then for my Jin i probably have to wait in March/April ridiculous btw then Iris lol May/june 1 year later yeah.... so....yeah....

Much like everyone else says GF/SlowForge/FailForge has not been delivering to improve the game, they already seem to have no schedule as to what they are doing, Advancements are being delayed so far. Events are trash, the cash shop is full of loot boxes n now a fking wheel of fortune to get costumes that could have well been a limited edition set for soulcash.

Notice how the rather better looking design costume sets are in loot boxes n the Wheel...crazy.

Although GF has been terrible I want to put some blame on Lion Games as well since apparently GF has to follow their rules and they gotta approve GF to update the game.

However like OP said bugs/lag etc are still here ever since Lilly's advancement the lag has been wonky fps drops insane sht. like FFS Gameforge fix the fking active Akaskas FFS

So from what I can see with the state of the game.....

The game will die if nothing is done, we are too far outdated compared to KR at 1 point we have to be close to KR in updates but for some reason we still dont even have all advancements..

I donated $30 to SW recently steam cash through a gift card just to show that I enjoyed the game at the obt and early launch....but its sad that this game had lots of potential thought this game was gonna last for a good couple years but idk if this game will even make it at the end of 2019....

see ya on the 21th of march

Havent play SW in a while cause tech issues but

Dam I just randomly check forums to see if the sht still active but its barely active n seeing that schedule or dare or my... I expected Jin Adv to be out on Feb tbh but since stella is not even out yet sigh makes it hurt that I gotta wait crazy, but time flies when you aint playing the game....

I doubt we will ever catch up to KR unless KR stop doing major updates for an entire year which I doubt.....

I knew few games at 1 point had the game more up to date on another region outside its developer region....

Well see you in March hopefully....

Cant say much about this event them fine socks is KING.....im also F2p some my stuff i got outfits were bought via DZ/gold. I farmed a lot for BSKs and SDs also i was lucky to have great guildmates that gave away some brooches. Before primal, farming raids for ECs and WUCs in GC man the grind was real now everyone can get stuff from getting that 1000 fine socks lol crazy but cant be mad at that cause we dont know what events gonna be like...Im happy for the newbies can potentially catch up by all means......

U forgot to mention how post patch they turned on V-sync for all of us....

Yeah the Frame drops are annoying it happens more times in GC n other districts then Primal for me...Primal for the most part I have stable FPS with a little drops here n there which sometimes Kills me...

Yeah they tagged Primal gear which was surprised, but at least for me I dont see a big deal.....getting good stats on primal gear now seems a lot harder now compared to when they 1st release primal IMO.

Overall I hope GF fix this either nxt maintenance or before that....most likely nxt maintenance....so until then Endure it my friends....

ALL RIGHTY THEN we finally got our question vid Thank You GF....

Now, I appreciate that they finally released this, they have answered questions that some ask but I think they should have answered some more but I understand they probably had a time limit of sorts(IDK). Regardless they answered some questions at least claps for that.

Essentially GF cant do anything without LGs approval which is obvious to all of us, but at least with this we KNOW what to expect and what not to expect like no Loyalty system, no brooches in the market, Region Block is still in effect, Advancements n content updates are coming, Login Rewards arent changing but might be revamped by LG, EU server Merge might happen, and more

They even at least give us some info of their schedule on the game. Although they havent answered more questions that I think they should address but I think this was pretty ok IMO.

I think almost everyone should be at least somewhat satisfied with this.....

Not to be rude but still in progress? Really? How long does it take to answer questions? I mean many players on that questions thread roughly ask the same questions.....so I dont think it is a lot of questions if you consider like 20 questions a lot lol....

but at least you update us about it.......as if