Posts by Caribbeans

see ya on the 21th of march

Havent play SW in a while cause tech issues but

Dam I just randomly check forums to see if the sht still active but its barely active n seeing that schedule or dare or my... I expected Jin Adv to be out on Feb tbh but since stella is not even out yet sigh makes it hurt that I gotta wait crazy, but time flies when you aint playing the game....

I doubt we will ever catch up to KR unless KR stop doing major updates for an entire year which I doubt.....

I knew few games at 1 point had the game more up to date on another region outside its developer region....

Well see you in March hopefully....

Cant say much about this event them fine socks is KING.....im also F2p some my stuff i got outfits were bought via DZ/gold. I farmed a lot for BSKs and SDs also i was lucky to have great guildmates that gave away some brooches. Before primal, farming raids for ECs and WUCs in GC man the grind was real now everyone can get stuff from getting that 1000 fine socks lol crazy but cant be mad at that cause we dont know what events gonna be like...Im happy for the newbies can potentially catch up by all means......

U forgot to mention how post patch they turned on V-sync for all of us....

Yeah the Frame drops are annoying it happens more times in GC n other districts then Primal for me...Primal for the most part I have stable FPS with a little drops here n there which sometimes Kills me...

Yeah they tagged Primal gear which was surprised, but at least for me I dont see a big deal.....getting good stats on primal gear now seems a lot harder now compared to when they 1st release primal IMO.

Overall I hope GF fix this either nxt maintenance or before that....most likely nxt maintenance....so until then Endure it my friends....

ALL RIGHTY THEN we finally got our question vid Thank You GF....

Now, I appreciate that they finally released this, they have answered questions that some ask but I think they should have answered some more but I understand they probably had a time limit of sorts(IDK). Regardless they answered some questions at least claps for that.

Essentially GF cant do anything without LGs approval which is obvious to all of us, but at least with this we KNOW what to expect and what not to expect like no Loyalty system, no brooches in the market, Region Block is still in effect, Advancements n content updates are coming, Login Rewards arent changing but might be revamped by LG, EU server Merge might happen, and more

They even at least give us some info of their schedule on the game. Although they havent answered more questions that I think they should address but I think this was pretty ok IMO.

I think almost everyone should be at least somewhat satisfied with this.....

Not to be rude but still in progress? Really? How long does it take to answer questions? I mean many players on that questions thread roughly ask the same questions.....so I dont think it is a lot of questions if you consider like 20 questions a lot lol....

but at least you update us about it.......as if

Jin main here.

1. Jin best burst skills are Qi Explosion, Comet Fall(the air skill). Power Fisr(his ultimate) and maybe Quad Strike(if counter buff). so when u say block you mean Jins Counter skill? Ill assume that.

Comet Fall is the only skill that (requires charging) to do max dmg n hit a large area. Its not affected by counter chain buff.

Qi Explosion (doesnt require charging because of counters skill buff,) which allow you to use Qi Explosion with max lvl 3 dmg without charging for it. 1 punch man lol

Quad Strike, doesnt even charge, it can do some burst but with counter skill buff it will do better.

Power Fist Jins ultimate dont think I need to say much here.

Plasticas Golden Ball buff: For Jin I either Spam Comet Fall, Power Fist, or Fusion Armor(for party members if they need it)

Hope I helped....:jin1:

at this point I would just say forget about it. Like someone said they probably did these at gamescom or some sht. but if they did do a recording they should have uploaded it. but its w/e. If they are taking this long just to answer questions then this just tells me they aint wanna say anything

Jin Main here.....

1) Jin has the best burst dmg out of the other cast but his overall dmg is not the best but its not the worst imo. End game he is ok he is a great support character on any party because of his Fusion Armor skill when primal comes a Jin would help out a lot because of it.

2) Yeah same here ive already addressed this on technical/bug section his noble fist is buggy and will randomly not register hits and dmg when you do the full animation of noble fist too fast. It needs to be fixed.

3) Probably because he is a shy guy and is good looking XD

4) Stats u should aim for is the usual generic Crit %. Crit dmg, and HP stats. Other stats might well be attack speed although Jin doesnt really need attack speed but its nice to have. Move speed is nice, Crit resistance is also nice u can get on accessory gear and Brooches....

5) I dont know about this 1 sometimes using Qi wave the visual of the mobs being pulled they disappear then reappear around you if thats what u mean. I dont know why it does that XD

6) Jin himself would be too shy to respond......

:jin1:

I can 100% understand the frustration, keep in mind LG is an 8 person dev team though

yes i know them being short handed but GF are the ones that have to implement these updates for this version, of course with the assistance of LG. and with that the 8 man deal should not be an excuse anymore at least involving this version and GF. I agree with what Soulist says that some asian devs dont understand that other regions react differently to updates mainly western region.

Ive played a different game that was also develop by KR devs that had different regional versions of the game just like SW has but thing is when changes like balance changes happens. The balance changes always goes into effect on all versions at the same given time. Im just saying...might because its a completely different game.....

Like i said I hope its not a month wait but at most 2 weeks wait for each advancement.....

So yet again Lion Games are delaying things for no reason. I understand in KR that the gaming community is large and gaming addiction is a thing there hence why we got this energy system, but releasing advancements once a month when all of them are already released just doesnt cut it.

Are you guys using advancement releases as events? is that it?

Well with how LG is doing this I hope that they give us these 1 by 1 releases at a reasonable timely matter.....