Posts by Triix

Yes, but if they had to carry the stella's adv and the void with 2 different updates, we would have to wait a lot more. I hope they both bring with one update or not? :o

Hey there!

Unfortunately the servers are still down, we will inform you once they are live again. Our apologies for the long delay. :(

Interesting. Is that a compensation buff I'm smelling?

:iris2:

2 buffs in a month? You ask too much dude, anyway i don't think that tomorrow there will be another maintenance with update or other.The big patch that we are waiting(2° part of GCC,Erwin's ADV,ecc..) will come in December.

Hello, there is a problem that unites many players about the daily login today. They can not withdraw the reward of the akasha grutin card with 3 stars while the other prize is quietly withdrawn. I would not like that tomorrow and in the coming days there be this problem.

P.S:A little bit late,someone already did it.

Files

• Cattura1.PNG

(98.52 kB, downloaded 3 times, last: )

It's not the question of the advancement.

What I'm curious about, will Lilly get her SF buffs that her Korean version got when her advancement came out? 30 SF cost Culling Blade that deals damage is super gucci, even if we have to wait like a year until the animation gets sped up.

Also I hope they implement the revamped version since it has been almost 2 years since its release in kr, (and in most of the reduction sf in kr is given by the standard sickle bonus obtainable with the AOV, 30% reduction if I do not remember bad).

The maintenances are carried out on Thursdays, so most likely there will be 25/10/2018 as End said before, always if there will not be any catches or problems.About Erwin they said by the end of the year so I would probably say by the end of December.

Puoi ovviare al problema nascondendo la barra degli strumenti quando ti succede(perché si ogni tanto capita ma non dovrebbe succederti sempre).

At this point we have to wait for a last week, when yesterday I saw the news of tomorrow's maintenance I had lost hope now. They said it will be by October so there will be the next week mandatory!

At this point you shouldn't expect anything from them anymore. They said that 1 adv per month that's what we get for believing once again.

I know but what can we do? xD

Uriel is already dead because I think it's the least populated server at the moment, if then they're slow this way to bring updates or junk like this halloween event is over.

At this point we have to wait for a last week, when yesterday I saw the news of tomorrow's maintenance I had lost hope now. They said it will be by October so there will be the next week mandatory!