Posts by AntiMercy

gameforge's update schedule is more out of whack than anything, up next: more fashion, then after that? another akasha of bundle! then..... content maybe and more bugs.... let's count the bugs in the next content update

Im sorry then ill leave. Ok Let the server die now in peace. Do you 2 get payed to defend GF or what xd GL in future

do you get paid to support an illegal server?

that aint true tho cause GF has no rights either etc and you can cheat there for free and they have no rules cause they aint got any kind of AGB's but you'll know champ

learn to read please, or continue to get blinded by your own toxicity, no company is ever perfect, but even then it wouldn't matter to you.

And you are sad not wanting to be your Publisher to be active and actually be an Publisher

who says I even play the game, Soulworker isn't really appealing to me anymore, i'm just here on the forum to do whatever, continue on your merry way and go enjoy the other server.

Also i dont think Kali you never played on a actual Soulworker server cause this GF version is just a bad joke. Every Dungeons etc is lowered in health armor etc. and the droprates too ofc. But my man maybe you will see in a few years :)

man you are one toxic being

All those things make no sence that ''It takes time to bring in those things'' Why did Burning SINGLE HANDED have more Content then Gameforge as a Team. BSW is down since a year and when it went down it had more Content then Gameforge has now.

So they are just lazy and moneyhungry

can't talk about private servers here, just saying.

you should try and atleast understand that this forum doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around the game and how much most of the players care for it, GFSW is in the worst state that even the JPSW is in a whole lot better place than our version (look I get that Gameforge is relying on Liongames for a lot of things and there's specific contracts that are involved between both GF and LG i'm just saying that GFSW is in a bad place if not even worst than what I could even imagine)

Да включите вы свой мозг....я не хочу вас обидеть или оскорбить....я пытаюсь вам сказать....посчитайте сколько людей ищут справедливости в этой игре....ну сколько игроков...если посчитать даже тех кого я заблокировал...не более 10 пользователей....вы считаете , что 10 человек смогут , что то сделать с этой игрой через форум. Даже если вы соберете петицию из 50 пользователей...это ничего не решит в этой игре. Локализатор не на нашей стороне , а на стороне финансовой выгоды.

you don't say? not like nobody knows this, we knew about that before Soulworker was brought into gameforge's hands, my brain was always turned on if I were you i'd stop before something happens.

Как скажите. Кстати какой переводчик вы используете....раз не пишите , что мои слова вам не понятны. Я спрашиваю про переводчик , он может мне пригодиться в будущем....по поводу игры , я уже жалею , что пытался вам намекнуть на безнадежность ваших усилий. Про переводчик буду рад если ссылку дадите. Буду болеть за ваше правое дело. Как объявят дату закрытия игры , отпразднуем это вместе.

It's none of your concern, I'd rather not celebrate with someone who've insulted others.

you should try and atleast understand that this forum doesn't revolve around you, it revolves around the game and how much most of the players care for it, GFSW is in the worst state that even the JPSW is in a whole lot better place than our version (look I get that Gameforge is relying on Liongames for a lot of things and there's specific contracts that are involved between both GF and LG i'm just saying that GFSW is in a bad place if not even worst than what I could even imagine)

Да включите вы свой мозг....я не хочу вас обидеть или оскорбить....я пытаюсь вам сказать....посчитайте сколько людей ищут справедливости в этой игре....ну сколько игроков...если посчитать даже тех кого я заблокировал...не более 10 пользователей....вы считаете , что 10 человек смогут , что то сделать с этой игрой через форум. Даже если вы соберете петицию из 50 пользователей...это ничего не решит в этой игре. Локализатор не на нашей стороне , а на стороне финансовой выгоды.

you don't say? not like nobody knows this, we knew about that before Soulworker was brought into gameforge's hands, my brain was always turned on if I were you i'd stop before something happens.

dude it's a forum people will complain any wheres, you can't tell people to remove themselves from a project don't be disrespectful and at least think about your word choice, if the topics are "stupid" or ones you don't like just don't even read them, you have literally done nothing but insult other users of the forum.

it takes a lot of things to bring of all of those things and also, be careful of the whole "defending gameforge" accusation if anything it's adadasf who's defending them not most of us, hell we even want some of this things in but most of us have either given up on the game or moved on.

Dear users. I have a huge request to you. Observing the forum, I noticed that 4-5 people create forum activity .... I ask you those who create activity on the forum, creating stupid topics. Please leave the project and delete your accounts from this company.Thank you for understanding.

can you just for once just grow up.

Hey Gameforge team :)

Im sure you are all very hard working ppl but why not try to be a normal publisher thats FOR the players and just maybe release some content a little bit faster without any Fashion wheels or anything. Maybe to even help your own server and to not let it die completely. (it prolly will tho soon)

You are BTW more then over 2 years behind. Lowering droprates and give content a bad Translation cant take that long. (i think if a person who did it all alone had a more succesful server then you guys have)

Wish you all the best in those hard Fashion wheel times

Normal doesn't exist.