Posts by GFdiessoon

he will open with more content tho then GF will have in the next year xd

Also i dont think Kali you never played on a actual Soulworker server cause this GF version is just a bad joke. Every Dungeons etc is lowered in health armor etc. and the droprates too ofc. But my man maybe you will see in a few years :)

Lmao are you still conparing GF to flaming? Yeah of course they had more trash loots in normal districts cause of their 300% drop buff. Also grutins didnt drop any gold but more trash armours cause at the beginning, it was based of jp server and their shitty drops before they swiched to kr client. Most of our mobs have lowered hp because its another small improvement for newbies that was added years ago and no one really gaves a damn about. But sure all hail flaming.

Yeah i'm pretty sure all non-boss mobs prior to Dipluce Horizon don't have increased health on higher difficulties.

i see you never played on original servers xd

The current event gives you Red transmitter but they changed the Rates on GF so you get only 3 star cards and sometimes like 1 out of 100 a useless GC mob card

Im sorry then ill leave. Ok Let the server die now in peace. Do you 2 get payed to defend GF or what xd GL in future

Sorry but Im not adadasf guy to defend them. I can list everything thats wrong with gf to add on top of mine and other people's posts. But at least Im not spreading some bs or being straight out toxic because someone has counterarguments for your statements.

idk if you get offended here for wanting to attempt to make the server better then i might get Toxic. And if i see dumb ppl then i get kinda Toxic aswell :)

Im sorry then ill leave. Ok Let the server die now in peace. Do you 2 get payed to defend GF or what xd GL in future

do you get paid to support an illegal server?

that aint true tho cause GF has no rights either etc and you can cheat there for free and they have no rules cause they aint got any kind of AGB's but you'll know champ

And mercy isnt even playing the game but he is so bored that he still texts here without knowing anything abt the game or the server compared to others xD

Crazy is tho GF knows how to make money. Everytime the Steamcharts drop to a certain lvl they drop a new small part of a content with some fashion so the players come back and cash a little thats done smart but almost noone realises and and just Continues Suffering in the inside

Also i dont think Kali you never played on a actual Soulworker server cause this GF version is just a bad joke. Every Dungeons etc is lowered in health armor etc. and the droprates too ofc. But my man maybe you will see in a few years :)

Its sad that you dont even want to make the server good again.

its just kind of embarrassing that a P server does a better job then a Company.

Its sad but no matter how hard you try. Some people cant Open their eyes.

Okay Rip GF you guys are gone xD

All those things make no sence that ''It takes time to bring in those things'' Why did Burning SINGLE HANDED have more Content then Gameforge as a Team. BSW is down since a year and when it went down it had more Content then Gameforge has now.

So they are just lazy and moneyhungry

a bad Translation

Ah yes. When your translation is so bad you manage to screw up CHARACTER NAMES.

It wasn't Gameforge that did that.

If you can't even translate character names you shouldn't be translating in the first place.

Screw up Character names BTW

Suzies normal name is Shion. You even hear it in the story

there is only like 3-4 NPC's OR Bosses that have their Original name.

I think if you talk to the Blacksmith he even says his normal name sometimes would be ''Zaito''

Okay sorry guys i guess we dont even want those things:

Fix lags

Normal XP rates

Normal Zenny (Dzenai /good translation) droprates.

Events that arent Scam.

Content as:

The Original Shop (to look at things BEFORE you buy it)

Lunar Fall - Violent Sun would be to much for Gameforge but aiming to get it would be good in the next 3 years

Ephnel - which i dont care abt tbh

All Dipluce Horizon Dungeons Including lvl 68

Rank split - Solo/Team runs.

NORMAL winnings (everywhere else almost the first 100 ppl get converter atleast 1)

You guys are fast with the Fashion tho but its easily predictable what comes into the next wheels.

The Wedding outfits - New sort of Succubus outfits (without an emote) - And some white ripped dress with huge wings.

I know you guys wont ever put stull like this for a normal price into the shop cause it will hurt your ego's

BTW i bought the outfit with the Wings for about 6$ on JP server. And i had to buy internet money first.

I also dont understand why you all defending Gameforge so much. A more then double of the normal price Cashshop .They literally give you half of the game with lowered rates and slow updates and you like it... i dont get that at all.

And to the guy who said i created a new acc for this. uuuh i didnt but okay your probably know better then me xD

Hey Gameforge team :)

Im sure you are all very hard working ppl but why not try to be a normal publisher thats FOR the players and just maybe release some content a little bit faster without any Fashion wheels or anything. Maybe to even help your own server and to not let it die completely. (it prolly will tho soon)

You are BTW more then over 2 years behind. Lowering droprates and give content a bad Translation cant take that long. (i think if a person who did it all alone had a more succesful server then you guys have)

Wish you all the best in those hard Fashion wheel times