Posts by coldZou

I had nothing with 35 attempts from +7 to +8 on a weapon, but I guess that's natural even with those rates, so now either I choose to waste my time at farming, or I put a hole in my wallet next time for that kind of event! :')

Les costumes les plus moches moins tendances seront toujours librement disponibles « à l'étalage » à l'inverse des costumes attendus qui seront toujours en loot boxes ou à la roue, une gestion désastreuse de la distribution des tenues qui ne fidélise absolument pas les joueurs si vous voulez mon avis...

Si tu veux profiter de tous les costumes disponibles librement à l'étalage ou les prévisualiser par toi même en temps réel sans passer par le fashion guide, il y a la version japonaise du jeu accessible sans VPN maintenant dont la boutique est supérieure à la notre en tout point.

Enough bull-------- I was wondering if this was the same case with Primal.

Since I went back to the game a few days ago and made most of the time Golden Citadel, I was wondering if Primal had the same extent of unrewarding feeling for all the time spent farming.

For example, twenty FIVE golden citadels and counting for two accessories where one of them has dirty rolls and the other is completely useless, and I am a gold VIP member with the bonus rate ! It feels like the premium is totally useless because 20% of additional loot rate of nothing remains nothing after all!

With such a garbage rate, most people usually quit and the same goes for their investment if they supported the game, other Korean games have started to understand that much more people remains if the game feels rewarding, and not only for those who chronically waste their social life and capacities, to spend thousand of hours in that virtual extend.

Thank you for reading, please enjoy your game.

Très bien je vois, bon de toute façon étonnamment l'expérience gagnée reste acceptable (ça passe le temps) mais il reste quelque chose qui me chiffonne...

「Allée des impacts... Radar à poules mouillées...」

Je suis pas sûr que payer les traducteurs avec des bons d'achats Toys r Us soit une très sage décision ! XD

Et puis 'Place ha ha ha', le mec qui a traduit devait être en grève non ? :']

Bonjour,

Cela fait plusieurs jours maintenant que j'ai cet étrange comportement du marché, tout d'abord je précise que je ne manque pas d'argent, donc ce problème n'est pas lié à ça, de plus on dirait que cela se produit uniquement sur les parties d'armures.

J'ai horreur de me plaindre mais là ça devient légèrement casse c------ pour les rerolls.

D'autres ont ils rencontrés ce problème ?

Yeah we got a lot of whining in French server since today, for ---- sake I usually don't interfere in debates but today you really got me an opening!

Surprisingly, a lot of banned people are responsible for price increases on the market, let's say 「market disruption」sounds good right.

Of course many faulty people have such a bad faith and will never admit they are wrong, many have destroyed the economy one way or another, from the right moment you take advantage of the situation in which inflation continues by continually slaughtering the market for your own personal greed, you deserve getting banned.

I'm pretty sure a lot of poeple who invested in Soul Cash got their hands dirty with gold sellers, there's no limit at being greedy to boost what's left of your ego.

My server never felt so empty...

GameForge are unable to understand the word 「Customer Loyalty」and thus the game gets slowly but surely emptying of its population... In the end, they only play on compulsive buyers to make up for losses, and there's no way there will be any event worth of all player's attention now.

Have you... not ever been bored to play with the same persons repeatedly? And that you can't join the most active clan because it's pretty full of donkeys?

Ca cringue beaucoup concernant les prix à l'HV mais soyons honnête, l'achat / revente n'a jamais vraiment flingué une économie virtuelle aussi vite à elle toute seule puisque ce système est partout présent dans tous les MMORPG.

Certains articles sont juste bien trop rares et trop demandés, et si on combine ça avec l'inflation provoquée par les gold-sellers là il est facile pour les plus cocus ou les plus malhonnêtes de dominer les stocks.

Oui parce que c'est bien beau de se donner la peine de farmer, mais lorsqu'on a une vie active et qu'on est pas cocu dans tous les sens du terme, pas facile de se faire une place dans la bourse !

Il serait intéressant pour la majorité que GameForge puisse lancer des événements occasionnels qui permettraient de faire chuter fortement la demande... Mais aussi de filtrer les marchés afin de bannir efficacement les clients des gold-sellers dont on remarque parfois la présence d'articles à l'HV destinés à être rachetés par ces crapules (technique utilisée dans d'autres MMO).

Seems pretty accurate, thank you for your hard work!

My job doesn't allow me to grind that much unfortunately, so I went on injecting cash, let's consider this as a support measure...

Still, if ping wasn't the issue, I would have kept investing on SWJP for their quality of service towards players which is, sad to tell, much better than Gameforge (sorry guys, besides copy/paste fatigue reduction events for no-life farmers you've shown us nothing useful for everybody in a whole trimester).

J'ai personnellement toujours détesté ce comportement de grippe-sous profitant de la misère du monde pour s'en mettre un peu plus dans les poches... Hélas malgré que ce soit une attitude exécrable, c'est comme ça que fonctionne le monde... Néanmoins nous aurions pu éviter cela dans un jeu, en instaurant une limite d'achat par jour et par compte.... Mais quel en serait le résultat et les conséquences ? ►

Mais bon, si leur richesse illusoire les font se sentir plus importants ou qu'ils prennent un malin plaisir à pourrir l'économie, c'est leur problème. Quitte le jeu si ça t'irrite ou fais ta fortune dans la réalité pour revendre un peu de cash-shop. Personnellement c'est ce que je fais vu que je manque de temps pour grind, et puis l'exclusivité tenues de lapines par exemple était une bonne initiative.

JP Servers always felt sooo much satisfying for those who have a busy life (or like they say « isogashii seikatsu » (忙しい生活)), however there is personally no way I can remain on JP server for one good reason, the response time... Unless I can actually move there for work, I will remain on EU, for better and for worse, unfortunately the worse seems to happen too often...

Nevertheless, this version of SW feels frustrating, it is like they think of us as imbeciles who have no other ambitions in life than playing, and that the time spent will compensate the gap between our and asian version approach.

By the way, Lion Games used to have many Japanese developpers, apparently, is that true ?

I experience the same issue, I can't confirm however because I have no proof... Nevertheless before update I had a shitload of unique items, yesterday did 5-6 runs of Forgotten Armory, only dropped once in that amount of runs, by the way, I am also using VIP since yesterday. Maybe they mean -20% drop ? :smirk:

At least, it happens for the first raid quest (Carnival ?), which is kinda troublesome, as it is necessary for other raids.

Please fix it as soon as possible, there's not much content already so it's not funny to get locked on the other ones.

[Posted in the wrong language section, could a moderator please relocate this post ?]