Posts by Alzii

Apply for Pastries. I have helped many new players but they all just quit after 1-2 days :( hope you're not the same

Don't worry, I won't quit so easily. I know the feeling. I've had a lot of guilds in the past so I understand the struggle. I've been playing for about a month, but I'm on almost every day. Just looking to get some people to play with and make friends. I'll send in an application as soon as I can.

You should do it ASA¨P I think, that way you can benefit from EXP and DZ bonuses, that will help a lot!!

what DZ bonuses? :/

Golden Citadel drops grutin cubes too?

Golden Citadel will have the same crappy drop rates as the rest of the EU/NA game. Gameforge is one of those publishers who will try to bleed the whales dry, then throw away SoulWorker and move on to the next title.

The drops on release of the raid changes were the same as the ones in KR and JP.

What is that photo supposed to imply? I guess you just didn't check the link.

I'm suggesting its worth at least holding onto. If the outfit exists in the other versions chances are it will be made available at some point. There's no point in him wasting it on a character he doesn't want it on so what's the harm?

Plus if you say "But gameforge has already said it won't" All I'm going to say is
    Right, because gameforge are the ideal people who are masters at community communication:lilly2:

It's probably a box only holding select costumes instead of all of them

Even still. No point in him opening it for a character he doesn't want it on. If I were him I would just hold onto it

Will it hold his tears and regret?

It's probably a box only holding select costumes instead of all of them

Nobody gets paid to moderate as a volunteer these days, silly.

The people on these forums with the real power and final say when it comes to forum related issues and discord (if there was one) are the Community managers which are paid employees of gameforge. There is no way gameforge as a company would leave their forums/discord in the hands of the volunteers as much as it looks like they do.

If you are being sarcastic ignore me, it is getting harder and harder to tell with you or if you are trying to argue semantics i know you still understand what i mean when i say "paid mods".

If that's the case why are they letting volunteers moderate the forums? It's not really that different, I'd say the forums are more critical.

Who's the lazy one though? The devs would have to inform Gameforge about it, you're not going to be able to scan through hundreds of new code and simply understand what was changed

I agree with you but only slightly, while no we cant expect gameforge to go through all the code given to them they can still make an effort to ask the devs to give them some sort of change log for what they are being given.

They did that tho

Yes, how very generous of them to give us literally the worst costume in existence to look like they're being nice. At this point that opinion isn't even objective anymore. Pretty much everyone except Erwins seem to agree. Buuut whatevs. Not like they care.

can't please everyone™

I personally like the costumes and think they have great mixing potential too with later costumes.

No, I don't think anyone would just easily hand over owner NOR would Gameforge employees join a fan made community server just to take ownership of it. I mean, unless you really want to suck up to them then maybe, but normally companies will just make their own. I've been told how it is when it comes to official discord servers for these things when I made my own, too.

Either way at this point i would not put to much stock in them making their own discord, if you guys want a place for everyone to gather your best bet will still be making your own. Anyways like i said there is not much of a difference when it comes to an official and non-official discord aside from mods that are paid to mod.

Nobody gets paid to moderate as a volunteer these days, silly.

Who's the lazy one though? The devs would have to inform Gameforge about it, you're not going to be able to scan through hundreds of new code and simply understand what was changed

- A lack of an official Discord is a huge shame. It cuts off a modern and integral form of communication with staff and being regularly updated on emergencies or updates.

I've been hoping they'd do this within the week of official release tbh. I'm sad they haven't done it yet..

:stella4:

After what happened with the last discord server i doubt we will see an official one from gameforge. Anyways the only thing we really gain over having gameforge running a discord is slightly more professional mods. If people really want an official discord players should first make a successful fan made one then once gameforge shows interest transfer admin over to them, that will be you best bet for getting an "official" discord because it makes it so gameforge has to do the least amount of work. They are more likely to take over a pre established one over making their own.

No, I don't think anyone would just easily hand over owner NOR would Gameforge employees join a fan made community server just to take ownership of it. I mean, unless you really want to suck up to them then maybe, but normally companies will just make their own. I've been told how it is when it comes to official discord servers for these things when I made my own, too.