Posts by Fairlyn

Yea... I agree gameforge isn't that bad
    They just burn and ruin so many games because they only care about Tera and every other game to them is a cash cow waiting to be used and abused, then abandoned where they put minimal resources into maintaining it, this version is gonna die and the Community Managers clearly don't care either.

If you dont wish to play illegal versions and wish to still support the game, play the KR version and set up the translation patch for it, waaaay better option than getting f*cked by gameforge over and over and over and over.

Quite surprised the game isn't dead yet. However seeing less than 1000 players on steam, it's just a matter of time

I think they just dont care about the game.

Nothing new then.

With haru advancement i was thinking about forgiving failforge and give a 2nd try, but seeing the same problems on forum even after 5 months, nah man.

Yea... I agree gameforge isn't that bad
    They just burn and ruin so many games because they only care about Tera and every other game to them is a cash cow waiting to be used and abused, then abandoned where they put minimal resources into maintaining it, this version is gonna die and the Community Managers clearly don't care either.

If you dont wish to play illegal versions and wish to still support the game, play the KR version and set up the translation patch for it, waaaay better option than getting f*cked by gameforge over and over and over and over.

Quite surprised the game isn't dead yet. However seeing less than 1000 players on steam, it's just a matter of time

Please avoid discussions about other games

or I will have to close the thread.

:)

Oh look, the dictature is here.

On every damn mmo forum, we are allowed to discuss other games.

But not on this one..

Pff

The joke from the video is coming true

Warning for trolling/flaming

/25arp26

Oh no, you need to pay for the stuff that is cosmetic only, doest impact balance at all and is worse looking than gear/mounts obtainable in game

The only thing I bought: hair color and hairstyle for some of my characters, but I definitely won't pay a dime for akasha transmitters or brooches, simply not worth it. The rest is farmable, 7 days time cap doesn't seem bad.

To all that quit: bye, shut the door on the way out and gl in FFXIV or whatever money grabbing game you go to! I love this game and love the anime style. Just be what codex guild does: bunny hopping from one mmo to another.

Oh god, i can't believe that people can be that ignorant.

The shit allready hit the fan, and the fan is directed towards us.

I dont know what SF should do for you, that you see their real face. Maybe nerf even furhter the droprates and gold incom for all the items?

But i'm pretty sure it wont be enought for ya.

I'm happy I switched to FFXIV

and I feel bad for those who truly wish to enjoy this game.

Which server are you on? :D wanna team up. I'm playing white mage on Malboro server

She is on omega with most of the Sins

Im on lich

Inb4, moder will edit this message because it's not SW

Here we go, the moders begin their work.

Sure, sure, it's allways easier to shut the mouse of someone instead of accepting the thruth.

Now i'm waiting with a letter from the manger where he excuse about everything they ahve dont to the game and to the players