Posts by Silvery

Yes, upgrading should not be an issue especially in an ever-evolving type of game. Whether it is the materials or the upgrading chance, it has to be sufficiently acceptable to allow players to be ready for next content.

I understand you are upset about them "lying" (it could've been miscommunication, but be my guess, it is there). Clearly, this does affect the credibility of what their saying; however, that does not mean we should bash them and forget about finding additional solutions. The thread is specifically about that, finding solutions. Its their game, they are the one who make the changes and if they dont want to add it regardless of the reasons, they won't. A staff responding to this thread and answering some our question can't really be suddenly diminished either; it is showing us they are open to changes. And in fact, LG has changed many things for our version, so I don't see why they wouldn't be able to.

BTW, I think that even with the nerf to the event, it's still worth running unless they also change the drop rates from the eggs. Like I said before, it came out to less than 2 million for 1 anti-destruct + 1 cover upgrade before the nerf, Even with a 25x increase after the nerf, it's only 50 million for 1 anti-destruct + 1 cover upgrade. If we assume 200 tries on average to go +8 to +9, then it comes out to 400 mill before the nerf and 10 bill after the nerf. 10 bill to get +8 to +9 is not that bad.

You must be speaking from a wealthy perspective. 10bil is not and should not be considered reasonable unless this amount of dz can be farmed in a reasonable amount of time which is clearly not the case.

Then your own comment is pure assumption too. The people you see still struggling to get +9 are prob ones who didn't milk the event. Either that or they chose not to bother with it. cause +8 was good enough for them.

As someone who got a ton of those items before they changed the event, I can tell you that you can get around 1 anti-destruct + 1 upgrade cover for less than 2 million on average. If it takes 200 tries to go +8 to +9, then that's a mere 400 mil, something most endgame players can easily afford. I myself have multiple stacks of anti-destructs left over, and I was just running the event to get bunny suits for my toons and wasn't trying to farm anti-destructs.

Like I said, if you're worried about them getting even more advantage, then you may as well never give out another upgrade event, or at least until after the next set of endgame gear comes out.

Amount of people who took advantage of the event is not linked to the number of people who have the gear maximized. This is not an assumption. And you should reconsider the credibility you are giving; I do not think "most endgame players can easily afford" 400m. It is possible, but not "easily."

shouldn't NA be getting 1000%-2000% Upgrade Boost Event after Easter Event

I spat my drink, legit.

right? i mean i get the frustration of those who didint get to abuse the early event but dont u think thats going overboard >.<? afterall it still takes a lot of antis to go +9 so if u did it all in 1 try that'd be kinda broken. For example i probably spent around 2b on the event to get the items i have

That would actually put them into more advantage. The best bet is no upgrade event for a while.

Those who took advantage of the event already have +9s plus stock piles of items for future gear upgrades. If you're worried about them getting more advantage, then you may as well never give out another upgrade event, or at least until after the next set of endgame gear comes out.

That's pure assumption. The people who took advantage of the event are not directly linked or related to the amount of max gear they have; however, it is fair to consider that there are a few ( not many ) who took advantage of the event even though they already were maxed. Personally, I saw less than 5 people who had accomplished this(full +9). The majority still struggling attempting to max their gear (not weapon) for more efficiency which is why an upgrade event would actually increase the chance of letting those people have enough material to upgrade the next upcoming gear.

Anyhow, back to the main purpose of this thread. We are getting Skyclock Palace soon (confirmed) and a good chance of getting akashic revamp (not confirmed).

shouldn't NA be getting 1000%-2000% Upgrade Boost Event after Easter Event

I spat my drink, legit.

right? i mean i get the frustration of those who didint get to abuse the early event but dont u think thats going overboard >.<? afterall it still takes a lot of antis to go +9 so if u did it all in 1 try that'd be kinda broken. For example i probably spent around 2b on the event to get the items i have

That would actually put them into more advantage. The best bet is no upgrade event for a while.

This has already been suggested.

ECs in the cash shop is not a bad idea, but as an event it is. If anything, they should not include ECs as a reward.

*Warning: This has spoilers for those who havent read chii's story:

Finally It is revealed why Soul workers are not together and how they can come together... If roska messes up then the world will collapse.

Things out of roska's schedule were(According to the video):

-Chii Aruel

-Suzie

-I'm not sure how the banshai girl from Grace is not part of her schedule, but she is. I guess it must be because she wanted to discuss with the SFL at grace city at the end of GCC story.

Edit: That ending though, reminded me of marvel.

Legit AoV out, some got full AoV in less than few days, then +8 and away from soulworker. and probably not coming back until next new content. This type of game if u progress too fast, u legit got nothing to do.

That is the general progress dungeon-crawling games follow. It is overused and tiring, but it still the same meta that has been used ever since. What keep other people playing these game is not the actual dungeon content(very few exceptions), but other related content such as PvP, raids, etc.

In which case we (the whole community I believe) strongly suggest LG to properly test the content they're forwarding to our version so neither we nor GF needs to report such 'bugs' that are painfully obvious for anyone who has actually tried out the event. And in the case of eggs, when the damage has already been done, what sane person would waste the effort to make the situation even worse? Should've just rolled with it.
    As for GF and Us, there was no communication that a bug was even present, and GF released the event despite it. So there's absolutely no testing neither from LG nor from GF? I'm sure some of us here or over there would happily volunteer play-testing to prevent these disasters.

They should test the events properly, but Testing "upcoming content" for bug will only postpone it and trigger some people in here. However, I still agree that events have to be properly tested and reviewed because if there are not, it can be too bad or too good which to the point it puts plays at an advantage.

No company would say or even want to mention that their "emergency" was intended... It would be dumb to do so due to the fact that they would be disregarding the whole premise of it. If this was planned, then they already had the idea which would've been impossible for me to influence that decision or idea, unless you are referring to future maintenance/updates.

This comes along the lines of messing up the people who did not open said egg shells before the "emergency patch." Nor was it appropriate to do so when others took advantage of this event by pouring x amount of dz in the event. Evidently, this will put the people who took advantage of the event at a greater advantage than those who did not.

While this event lowered the dz circulation by a relative good amount, it does not feel as if it was properly planned considering this "emergency maintenance." Unless, this "emergency" was planned to be taken after the DZ circulation has been lowered to a specific goal/number. However, if this was not intended, then there is sure an unintended excess of Anti-destruction, restorers, and other related items.

Honestly, this was surprising considering the amount of emphasis they had put into "carefully monitoring the economy." Hopefully, this emergency was intended, otherwise it would imply a lot of things behind the making of these events.

Not a good idea. It is really not. I will try to explain briefly, but I can explain in more details tomorrow:

SC->DZ conversion would increase DZ circulation which is not what we want. We even have this event to decrease the circulation which is extremely working well. And the option is not profitable as you think.

DZ->SC conversion would make Gameforge lose profit. Players already interact with cash shop items through the market/sellers.

I do not think we should mess with monetary conversion in any way especially when it comes to SC. Any changes or addition in there will mess with the market.

Edit: Also, these two options seems to work together; 1st option would cover 2nd option flaw by decreasing dz circulation; however 1st option has flaws that can't be overlooked such as lost of profit.

So I read the Innocent Dream story. While it is not part of the main quest it did say a few things I will briefly cover:

-Desire is a really powerful emotion that even normal kids can call on it

-East Cloudream, they exist and the SFL is located there. I'm not sure if the "Central" is located in East Cloudream. He did say that instructions came from East cloudream, so the central must be located there(probably).

-The central take special kids with power to train them, "she will be snapped up for experiments in one of these institutions for children with special gift."

Perhaps, after all extensions, we will get an expansion to East Cloudream?

I did take ECs as my emphasis there but it's not limited to that, all significant changes to items should be mentioned. For soulbound items, that solution is sticking in front of everyone's eyes so hard even a blind man could see it. If gf wanted them bound, they'd be bound. For warnings maybe you misinterpreted, maybe took the joke too seriously, I meant that it'd be fair to state something like "we aim to make x more accessible to everyone by doing y and z, and carrying it out within the next few months". Taking the effort someone made and deleting it is plenty upsetting, but that's not even the point, communication is. If you still think it's better to drop a nuke on us out of the blue then I guess it's a matter of perspective.

This is a suggestion thread, everything in here being taken seriously unless you state otherwise. And yes, I understand the frustration, but that always happens whether in game or real life.

I have yet to see a publisher tell what the event is going to be before the patch either. Regardless, the EC was declining at a decent rate, it would've been smarter to sold it when it was 80m-100m/each